Re: gEDA-user: gschem, same symbol on two sheets

Stefan Salewski wrote:
> Dave N6NZ wrote:
>> but I do urge you to consider the ultimate readability of the result.
>
> I do this all the time -- at least I try.

<snip>

> But I am not absolutely sure if such a division make too much sense for
> 32 pin parts like ADC ADS6125 from TI.

Everybody has their own opinion on what works best, of course.  And
there is a lot of value of simply picking a convention and sticking to
it consistently.  Doing something the same goofy way all the time is
better than doing it 4 different goofy ways :)

For my part, I've taken to always splitting power/gnd off to it's own
symbol on any non-trivial part.

-dave