gEDA-user: vove elements top to bottom

Hi, I've seen this question asked quite a few times but I'm not able to
locate the answer.  I've looked in info/keybindings and not found it
there.

	Q1, How do I flip a cap from the component side and put it on the
solder side?

	Q2, Also looking in bindings I see "T" and "shift T" TextScale + and -
10m.  I would like to increase the size of the PCB's name.  It is the
same size as refdes and I'd like it to be bigger.  "T" does not do
anything, is it possible to change the size of the text?  I'm using
version:-
version 20080202

		Regards Ian.