gEDA-user: label printing

Hi,

I would like to print labels. For this I'd generate N times some labels, with
slight different content. Then I have N *.eps file.

Question. How do I merge them into one A4 postscript page?

Options I have so far.

* LaTex. It is pain to do it, but once it's done, it's okay.
* Xfig. Ditto.
* Postscript. It should be possible to include *.eps into the main page.
* Buy a label printer, and not to use sheet labels.

Does anyone have any experience with Postscript programming?

Any other idea is welcome. It would be nice if the solution was scriptable.

Thank you,
Levente

--
Levente Kovacs