gEDA-user: vhd2vl-2.2 released

Friends -

Check out
  http://doolittle.icarus.com/~larry/vhd2vl/
for a new release (v2.2) of vhd2vl.

User-visible features relative to Mark Gonzales' version 2.0:
  * add XNOR
  * add hex strings (X"f0f0")
  * remove UNIT reserved words, and actually emit timescale directive
  * case statements without "when others"
  * add a few more "rem"s to the grammar
  * add resize to the CONVFUNC_2 list
  * handle one-bit enumeration bit range correctly (no more [0])
  * some gratuitous changes in output whitespace
  * fewer crashes
Sorry, still no package support.  See the changes file for a longer list.

Can the gEDA powers-that-be consider adding a link to vhd2vl from the
tools page?

If anyone here wants to fuss with the code and release a better version
(also under the GPL, of course), all I ask is that they not re-use an
existing version number.  I'll try to contact Vincenzo, Mark, and Steve
directly to make the same request.

   - Larry