gEDA-user: gEDA new home on the 'net and other good changes...

Hi,

Recent good news/changes:

	* The gEDA's project's homepage has moved.  The new address is:

		http://www.gpleda.org

	  I have moved most things except the mailing list archives
	  and the wiki.  Please report any problems or broken links.
	  In theory I have setup (correctly) redirection (301) on the
	  geda.seul.org, so if you flush your web cache, you should be
	  redirected to the new site automatically.  Let me know if that
	  doesn't work for you.

	* The PCB project has a new webpage too!  The new address is:

		http://pcb.gpleda.org

	* The PCB project has also moved to using git.  The git repository
	  can be browsed at:

		http://git.gpleda.org/?p=pcb.git;a=summary

	  Information on how to access the repository can be found at:

		http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:scm

The above changes have been a fairly recent push to unify the various
toplevel gEDA projects in one place on the 'net.  Many thanks to the PCB
developers of allowing their project to be moved.  Hopefully the other
very important projects will move to gpleda.org as well.  Stay tuned...

All comments to me,
-Ales