Re: gEDA-user: gwave: building on openSUSE, various comments

Hi Steve,

On Montag, 9. Februar 2009, steve tell wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Feb 2009, Werner Hoch wrote:
> thanks very much for the detailed report, and for the patch.  I've
> applied the patch, and plan to look at the runtime warnings soon.

Thanks.

> If you have a tiny ngspice ascii rawfile that fails that you can
> send, I'll take a look at the spicefile reader.  Sadly, the spice
> rawfile format is not defined in any written documentation than I
> know about - not much better than the proprietary spices in that
> regard.  At least we have the code to look at.

Yup, that's the way I wrote spice file readers, too.

I've attached a package with all the simulations I've used to test my
python import utility.
    http://www.h-renrew.de/h/python_spice/spicedata.html

You can create all data files with the Makefile or run the simulations
individually with ngspice.

Regards
Werner