Re: gEDA-user: ground plan

> Ah... well, then I dereference the pointer and ask the question of
> gsch2pcb: Is there some reason that "New Lines... clear polygons" is not
> set by default by gsch2pcb?  It would seem to violate the principal of
> least surprise.

I could be mistaken, but I think the newer repo versions of gsch2pcb
do have this enabled by default, but the release versions do not.
Could anyone confirm this? If this is the case, how big an issue would
it be to add this to the next official release?

--
Turn ideas into products - http://www.engineersimplicity.com
The Art of Engineering - http://blog.engineersimplicity.com