Re: gEDA-user: PCB + GL latest (patch for indirect rendering support)

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 07:41 -0800, Larry Doolittle wrote:
> Peter -
>
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 03:39:23PM +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:
> > On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 09:44 -0500, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> > > Either with or without my change to Makefile.am, aclocal complains with
> > > a lot of warnings:
> >
> > I've noticed more and more noise from aclocal on Ubuntu systems. Its
> > probably nothing which will break the build, just an indication that
> > we're being naughty somewhere with our use of AC_... macros.
>
> It's not just Ubuntu.  I see that on Debian machines, too.
> Would you like help cleaning it up?

Help would of course be appreciated, I'm sure. Best to fix it up for the
non-GL branch though then it can be pushed directly.

I'm always hesitant to touch the auto-foo myself, as it always has a
habit of breaking compatibility with old versions. (Since I use an
up-to-date distro, and it isn't always obvious from developing to the
newest doc, what works on older systems).

Best wishes,

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,