Re: gEDA-user: GL pcb bugs and a question re the log/library window, gerber outline output

Grelich wrote:

> > First there's a problem with polygon clearance.
>
> I think that might be a GL display bug.  There was a thread about that
> recently.  Try exporting your layout to PostScript and view that (you
> can convert with ps2pdf and use acroread if you want).  If the planes
> look fine there, they will look fine in the gerbers.

I've tried it with an older version of PCB (20081128) and there I have
pretty much the same behaviour. The exported gerber files yield those
artifacts as well, so I guess it's an issue with the  polygon clearance
code, not just a rendering issue.

> > core dump file (it always has a size of zero bytes), but I've
> > pasted a backtrace into the bug description.
>
> Make sure your coredump size isn't limited (check ulimit).

I did set it to unlimited.

	[denis@3e ~]$ ulimit
	unlimited

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2605532&group_id=73743&atid=538811