gEDA-user: Ignite Boston 5 talk slides

Hi --

As some of you know, I gave a lightening talk about the gEDA Project
at "Ignite Boston 5" last week.

The Ignite * events are odd networking evenings for geeks (and related
marketing types) sponsored by the publisher O'Reilly in various cities
around the USA.  They feature a social hour and then a main speaker
followed by a series of "lightening" 5 minute talks on a wide range of
subjects.  The main speaker is pre-arranged by O'Reilly, but anybody
can submit an idea for a lightening talk.  This event also featured
free beer courtesy of Google.  Thanks, Google and O'Reilly!

I put my slides up on the gEDA website here:

http://geda.seul.org/talks/

Folks interested in presenting their own talks about gEDA are
encouraged to plunder my slides for useful material.

Cheers,

Stuart