Re: gEDA-user: gEDA training, March 26th Cambridge (UK)

Hi,

--- On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 9:42 PM, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| Paramita ltd has teamed up with Peter Brett and myself to deliver a
| training course on Schematic and PCB layout using the gEDA tool-chain.
\--

Great!

---
| The first course this year, on the 26th of March 2009 in Cambridgeshire,
| will include all equipment, and each attendee will get a copy of the
| software (on a bootable USB stick).
\--

Is it possible for you to make the content available online? I am
planning few embedded/hardware workshops in India at few colleges, and
it would be of immense help to deliver the same to prospective
students/faculty or interested FOSS enthusiasts.

Regards,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan