Re: gEDA-user: gEDA training, March 26th Cambridge (UK)

On Fri, 2009-02-20 at 09:42 +0530, Shakthi Kannan wrote:

[snip]

> Is it possible for you to make the content available online? I am
> planning few embedded/hardware workshops in India at few colleges, and
> it would be of immense help to deliver the same to prospective
> students/faculty or interested FOSS enthusiasts.

Please direct that question towards Anderew Whyte of Paramita ltd. The
training is being organised and run on a commercial basis, however one
of our goals is to promote the use of gEDA, so what you're asking might
well be possible in the future.

Best regards,

--
Peter Clifton