Re: gEDA-user: PCB - How To Find A Component?

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:50:08 +0100, Bert Timmerman wrote:

> The final version of the FindElement plug-in is to be found here:
>
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~ljh4timm/downloads/findelement.c

Thanks to the explicit comments in the header I had no trouble installing
the plugin. It works fine. Any chance, that this action is going to enter
the main source tree?

During compile time I got these warnings:

findelement.c:93: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
findelement.c:94: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog