gEDA-user: PCB - How To Find A Component?

I have a large board, around 3000 components.  It's hierarchical so the
refdes's are long and sometimes obscures the little parts.  Some of the
devices are 0603, so they are pretty small in a large sea of dispersed
parts.  I can't easily find a particular part.  I've tried the 'select
by name', which works fine on large parts, but those small 0603's are
impossible to locate.  Any ideas?  I can't find a setting for 'zoom
selected', which would be really good for zeroing on the selected part.

gene