Re: gEDA-user: How to achive ~90us delay on a digital line

> However I need to communicate with a
> device, which echoes back all characters, but too fast - so the host
> side is not ready to receive it (Well, first I designed with HSDL 3602,
> and it was OK on the breadboard, but HSDL is not available now, thus I
> redesigned with TFDU 4300, and it has somewhat different characteristic).

I know from experience that the 4300 picks up a lot more ambient
IR noise than the HP/Avago parts did.  I went as far as complaining
to the factory about it and was told "our part is more sensitive
so it picks up more noise".  Did not think much of that answer.

Make sure you are running in compatible modes.  The 4300 only
does SIR.  I would think that BlueRay would use FIR?

--
http://www.wearablesmartsensors.com/
http://www.softwaresafety.net/