Re: gEDA-user: Locked refdeses in pcb

   There's a checkbox under 'edit' (I think) to lock names and/or lock
   elements.
   Nowhere do I have anything that has to do with lock names and or lock
   elements.  I try dragging a refdes and it doesn't allow them to move.
   for the other actions there's a "menu" under help that shows all the
   key
   accelerators.
   Also, I don't have a help menu.  In the window menu I slected about
   and I'm using version: 20070208

   On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Ben Jackson <[1]ben@xxxxxxx> wrote:

   On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 04:33:29PM -0500, Rob Butts wrote:

   >    Some how the refdeses got locked in pcb and I can't select and
   move

     There's a checkbox under 'edit' (I think) to lock names and/or lock
     elements.  Usually I lock names until the end when I clean up the
     refdes locations.  Note that when you're doing 'only names' if you
     select
     the name first and then try to drag it it will not work (internally
     moving a selection is different than moving a name).

   >    How do I unlock them?  Also, I noticed in a tutorial that the
   >    F9 key is the rotator function, how can I get a list of all the
   >    shortcut keys for pcb?

     They're listed next to the menu items (in that case the tools menu)
     and
     --
     Ben Jackson AD7GD
     <[2]ben@xxxxxxx>