Re: gEDA-user: Locked refdeses in pcb

   Yeah, I'm not surprised it's ancient.  And the reason it is is because
   I've never upgraded and don't know how.  Are there directions on how
   to do this from cvs or git?
   I just noticed if I rotate a component it will allow me to move the
   refdes after.  Does that give you a clue as to why I can't move them?

   On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 5:34 PM, Ben Jackson <[1]ben@xxxxxxx> wrote:

   On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 05:27:04PM -0500, Rob Butts wrote:

   >    Also, I don't have a help menu.  In the window menu I slected
   about
   >    and I'm using version: 20070208

     That's ancient.  You should upgrade.  Quite a bit of development
     has
     occured since then.  I would recommend building from cvs or git,
     but
     I know there are also newer packages.
     --

   Ben Jackson AD7GD