Re: gEDA-user: gschem font scaling

On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 22:21 +0200, Duncan Drennan wrote:

> > Recompile, sorry. See libgeda/src/o_text_basic.c
> >
> > Search:
> >
> > #define GEDA_FONT_FACTOR 1.3
> >
> > You probably want it "1.0"
> >

> Recompiled with minipack and the font scaling set to 1.0 - working as
> expected under win32. One thing: I used to be able to File -> Print
> and then print to a file to get a .ps output, now that has been
> replaced with a windows printing dialog. Anyway to get .ps out via the
> gui?

The print dialog ought to have a "Print to file" option? It does on
Linux at least, but I guess the native Windows one can be pretty crappy.

The native printing support is just something I was trialing. Drop the
patch out of minipack, and it will build with the old printing code.

> I'm also having some trouble getting a .ps via the command line, but I
> think that is a Vista permissions issue.

I'm not sure - it could also be related to the native printing patches.

Best wishes,

Peter C.