gEDA-user: --enable-cluster option.

   Hi all,
   I've been working with gEDA since september '09. I'm working on a flash
   converter circuit and the circuit has grow a lot and the simulations
   become more time consuming. That's why I compile gEDA using
   --enable-cluster flag but I don't know how to use this feature. I try
   to sim with the same command line that I was using with the non cluster
   version of gEDA and the simulation fails.
   The command line that I use is:
   ngspice_sequential -b test.cir -o test.raw (for sequential gEDA
   version)
   and all works great but when I try to use:
   ngspice_parallel -b test.cir -o test.raw (for the --enable-cluster gEDA
   version)
   the following error appear in the test.raw file after bias information:
   Host not found in setup_time.
   And transient simulation does not start.
   Anyone knows how I could use this feature?
   Thanks,
   --
   Facundo J Ferrer

   --