gEDA-user: enlarging holes

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010, David Griffith wrote:

I'm trying to make a new footprint (Xicon 42IF series) and it seems that the command to increase the hole size doesn't work. I've been using version 20080202 of PCB (found in Ubuntu) and then I tried the latest (20091103). According to the quick reference at http://www.geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb-quick_reference, the keystroke to increase hole size is ALT-S, but this increases the pad size. CTRL-S doesn't do anything.

Can I get some help on this? I want to make some more footprints that require larger holes.

--
David Griffith
dgriffi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx