Re: gEDA-user: PCB Prototype houses that do 0.031" boards?

   On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Jason <[1]geda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   Bob Paddock wrote:

     Anyone know of a proto-house that will do 0.031" thick boards?

     Advanced Circuits [2]http://www.4pcb.com will do them, you just have
     to move away from the prototype stovepipe (no soldermask, 0.062", no
     silk).  Prices are pretty reasonable and they are great to work with
     on quick turn stuff.  I've only done simple microcontroller boards
     with 4-6 SMDs and 2-3 throughhole components, so ymmv...

   0.031 is "standard" process for them, thinner is
   "custom": [3]http://www.4pcb.com/index.php?load=content&page_id=80
   I've got some 0.020" boards in process now.  They say can do 0.010",
   but I think they outsource that.
   Regards,
   Mark
   markrages@gmail