Re: gEDA-user: let's play "guess the netlist" with gsch2pcb!

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Steven Michalske <smichalske@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Feb 17, 2010, at 12:35 PM, Mark Rages wrote:
>
>> This caught me out today.
>>
>> Consider this circuit:
>> http://vivara.net/images/gschem_example.png
>>
>> The symbols are from the standard library, specifically:
>> /usr/local/share/gEDA/sym/analog/resistor-1.sym
>> /usr/local/share/gEDA/sym/power/generic-power.sym
>>
>> Anyone want to guess what gsch2pcb will make of the netlist?
>>
> With the trickery your implying.....
>
> and without seeing the other attributes.
>
> im guessing
>
> V5 R1:1, R1:2
>
> or something like that

You are close:  it's a one-line answer.

I just clicked on the visible net= attributes on the power symbols and
edited them, then added the footprint= attribute to the resistor.

I will attach the schematic to this message.

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail
--