Re: gEDA-user: Getting new linux, which distribution?

   Larry,
   I couldn't tell you since I never updated geda after installation.

   On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 10:20 PM, Larry Battraw <[1]lbattraw@xxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

       I had a quick question.  I know there are several
     sparsely-documented
       plugins for PCB but I am trying to locate the one that makes the
     traces
       on the board look like they were laid out by hand the
     old-fashioned way
       with tape, resulting in curving, contoured traces instead of the
       standard auto-routed straight X/Y traces generated by default.  As
       recall you would route your board and then run this plugin as the
     final
       step since editing it afterwards was virtually impossible.  Am I
       thinking of a different pcb layout program or does this plugin
     exist
       somewhere?
       Thanks-
       Larry