Re: gEDA-user: Toporouter update?

Ethan Swint wrote:
The last update on the toporouter looks like it was last June. Any news since then, or is it waiting for me to jump in to the code? ;) It looks fantastic.

I don't get a lot of time atm.. please jump in =)

FWIW - I think a better metric of router performance (instead of total track length as used on the web page http://www.wand.net.nz/~amb33/toporouter/detour.html), would be a statistical aggregation of the ratio of the individual nets track length compared to the minimal point-to-point length (think rat's nest).

Hmm.. yup probably =)

-Anthony