Re: gEDA-user: Message and Library windows

On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 17:03 -0600, Vanessa Ezekowitz wrote:
> Is there a way to disable the Message Log and Library windows by
> default, in PCB?  I'm finding I keep these either hidden or closed a
> lot more than I keep them open.

I'm tempted to pay someone a bounty to kill those with fire ;)

(or certainly fix the message window's focus-stealing, attention
grabbing - behaviour. The same is true of the netlist window when you
press "F" on a net.)

I know it isn't what you asked, but if it is any small consolation,
gschem's log window can be persuaded not to appear with this rhune in a
gschemrc. (I have it in ~/.gEDA/gschemrc)

(log-window "later")

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,