Re: gEDA-user: General Question on gschem

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 08:22:05 -0500, Tony Radice <tradice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen -
>    Is there an update to gschem scheduled, and if so, when? Is there a
> release notes that we can view to know what is coming?

We just released 1.6.1 in the current stable release series, but there
don't appear to be any release notes or release announcement on the main
gEDA website yet.  However, here's the NEWS file for the release:

http://git.gpleda.org/?p=gaf.git;a=blob;f=NEWS;h=5acfd81f;hb=11921dc1

There probably won't be an (unstable) 1.7.0 for a couple of months yet --
to be honest, there hasn't been an awful lot of development taking place on
the unstable branch since 1.6.0 was released back in October.

Regards,

Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>