Re: gEDA-user: I am such a troll for posting to slashdot

On Feb 26, 2010, at 10:44 PM, Ales Hvezda wrote:

> http://hardware.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=1564716&cid=31289534
>
> Let me be the first to apologize. :-)

Don't! It needed to be said.

> Although, a couple people have
> posted that gEDA's documentation lacks in places.

Don't know what they're complaining about - When I started using gschem & pcb a few years ago I just committed to doing it, ran through the tutorials and got on with it. Took a few days, but any tool has a learning curve. At about the same time I tried Eagle and didn't find it any easier and the closed/crippled aspects of it bugged me so I dropped it.

Eric