Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf Mac OSX screenshots?

On Sat, 2010-02-27 at 11:01 -0500, Charles Lepple wrote:

> I have an old design I could use, but if anyone else is looking to
> publicize their design this way, email me a link, and l'll load it up
> on a Mac and take a few screenshots.

You may use this medium size 4 layer board:

http://www.ssalewski.de/DAD.html.en

But the pcb file does not include the layer color table.
You may try to load this file

http://www.ssalewski.de/tmp/PCB-DAD-Colors

or you may pick the colors manually from the screenshot.

Or see the pages of DJ of course, he has some fine boards for download
-- when the blizzard is over.