Re: gEDA-user: Native Mac OS X?

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Someone with a Mac might like to try building gEDA and PCB with a native
> version of GTK?

Is it currently possible to tell a running copy of gschem to open a
schematic? If not, that is probably something that needs to be fixed
before worrying about the rest of the Mac look-and-feel. Gimp for OS X
has been using the X11 server and some OS X look-alike themes for a
while, and it integrates pretty well due to the gimp-remote command.

I think I saw some D-BUS automation interface to PCB - is there
something similar on gschem?

--
- Charles Lepple