Re: gEDA-user: Another free schematic/PCB tool

Sorry if I seem a bit scathing but it seems less an interesting
article, more a very wordy advert.

And I'm struggling with the "Open Source" part of the title.

Free, yes. FOSS; no.

As a schematic capture and pcb layout package it looks nice.

As an EDA tool it looks a bit thin.

And as for: "DesignSpark PCB is the world's most powerful free of
charge PCB design tool."

Ahem, I think there are some folk who would beg to differ.

:)

         Andy.

www.signality.co.uk