Re: gEDA-user: Advanced grids in GTK Pcb

On 2/10/11 7:43 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
    To be pedantic, and I don't mean to be rude...Strictly speaking, this
is a mailing list, not a newsgroup.

The geda mailing lists are served by gmane.org in usenet format. According
to the header jpka sent the message with pan, which is a newsreder. Whether
or not gmane is usenet is a matter of ideology.

  Oh my, I stand corrected, I didn't know it was Usenet-accessible at all!

           -Dave, back under my rock

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL