Re: gEDA-user: OT: High Temperature Connector

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

The Phoenix style are a bit too tall.
The Omnetics are too expensive but the Omnetics site did mention the materials
that the 125degC and 200degC rated were made of so I was able to find parts
at Tyco and Molex with the high temp materials.

I had originally specified the Zierick 1245 IDC. Mfg is requesting a tool-less
option at final assembly so we started to look at different options.
The majority
of the low cost connectors have 85degC or 105degC operating ratings.

The AVX looks similar to the Zierick (as far as function and installation).
The Zierick is probably less expensive. I will search the AVX site for
other options.

I did not see operating temperature ranges for the Zierick so I have a call
into the Zierick salesman.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

(* jcl *)