gEDA-user: polygon regression in pcb+gl

This may be mainly for Peter Clifton:
The current head of his pcb+gl branch omits some polygons in my layouts.
See the attached screen shots. The working copy of pcb+gl was pulled from
repo.or.cz on December 6th. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to locate the
the exact version I pulled, or the commit that started the regression.
The git history is a litte muddled...

I put a tar ball with the working source at this URL:
http://lilalaser.de/tmp/pcjc2-bibo.tgz

Hopefully, this is easy to fix. Let me know, if I can help to locate the bug.
Other than that, the openGL version is awesome. I get 30 FPS with full
polygons for a layout that had a mere 10 FPS with polygons switched off
two years ago (on the same hardware).

---<)kaimartin(>---

--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
UniversitÃt Hannover, Inst. fÃr Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211