Re: gEDA-user: polygon regression in pcb+gl

Colin D Bennett wrote:

>  The git history is a litte muddled...
>
> When you say it's a little muddled, do you think that if it wasn't
> rebased constantly that the history would be clearer?

Probably. But I am not the one who has to deal with the the development
tree.

> It also makes it nearly impossible to maintain your own
> branch based off the pcb+gl branch since it will constantly be
> diverging.

On the other hand, it lets the branch track changes of the main trunk.
It offers the improvements in main when I use Peters version.

> Tip:  Enabling antialiasing for pcb+gl.
> Peter C. helped me get this working and it's really nice.
> If you have a relatively powerful nVidia graphics card on Linux, go
> to the nvidia control panel

Tried it. The result was beautiful, but painfully slow. I guess, my GPU is
relatively powerless. ;-)
On my faster desktop I run ATI cards for political reason...

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211