Re: gEDA-user: Can you spot the selected object?

Oliver King-Smith wrote:

> _
> Yes, I was screwing around to see how it would work.  Overall I think it might
> be better than the Eagle auto router.  Do you recommend using some else?

You might try the shiny, new but not feature-complete toporouter.
	http://anthonix.resnet.scms.waikato.ac.nz/toporouter/
Unfortunately, this Google-Summer-Of-Code project has been abandoned
by the original developer. Even though it is not ready for prime time,
depending on your project it may still yield better results than the
traditional autorouter.

My designs are generally too dense to yield acceptable results with
autorouting. See the photo diode receiver in the link above. After
all, the cost of the printed board and the enclosing decreases
significantly for small size layouts.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak