Re: gEDA-user: pcb commands to automatically select, cut, rotate, and paste elements

Stephan Boettcher wrote:

> For example the outline of the board on the attached picture

This looks nice.
How about a Ben mode rendered image of this layout on the gallery
of gpleda.org? (Ideally augmented with the shadow effect of image
magick)

> (which will launch into space later this year to land on Mars)

Hey, this increasingly becomes a flock of rocket scientists!
John Doty does space projects. Yours is going to mars. And my
current project will enjoy a short flight in an ESA rocket.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx