Re: gEDA-user: pcb plugin smartdisperse fails on load

> The policy is that we allow anyone to write plugins for their own use,
> and if they want to share them, they may.  I see no reason to require
> authors to contribute their plugins to the core pcb code if they do
> not wish to.

I don't want to /require/ anyone to do anything :)  Both plugins are
free SW (GPL 2), so the developers are /free/ to incorporate them into
PCB head.  They both sound useful, so I suggest we incorporate them.
Are there good reasons not to ?
Cheers