Re: gEDA-user: pcb plugin smartdisperse fails on load

Mark Rages wrote:

> License allowing, can you please post the fixed plugins somewhere?

The necessary modifications are simple one-liners.
Both are plugins are GPL, so here you go:
	http://lilalaser.de/tmp/smartdisperse.c
	http://lilalaser.de/tmp/teardrops.c

> Also, while on the subject, changing APIs means plugins in
> ~/.pcb/plugins will crash versions of pcb with the wrong API.

ack. I have been hurt by this, too. That is one of the reason why I
prefer improved functions in the main package. Another is that features
like teardrops or findelement really ask for an item in the menu.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx