Re: gEDA-user: pcb plugin smartdisperse fails on load

> I'd not constrain ourselves to one action per file, but certainly
> breaking things down by topic would be a good idea.

Perhaps one file per action for stand-alone actions, and one file per
group named after the group's common action prefix for groups.  I.e:

teardrops.c for Teardrops()

but

element.c for ElementList() and ElementSetAttr()

I want some correlation between file name and action name, to prevent
future conflicts.