Re: gEDA-user: pcb plugin smartdisperse fails on load

Hi!
> Yes, that is a common complaint these days.  I've written "nice C++"
> before, long before the C++ toolbox included all those messy new
> features that everyone just "had to use".  I hate messy C++ too, but
> that doesn't stop me from wanting to use C++.

I always wanted to learn how to use C++ nicely. But every time, I've
looked into C++ project, the code I've seen was messy and full of hacks.
On the other side, the projects written in C weren't usually in better
shape...

So, could you, pretty please, point me to some nice C++ code.

--
Cyril Hrubis