gEDA-user: Re: gEDA: gTAG prototype

awiggins@cse.unsw.edu.au said:
> Just curious if this topic has changed lists or not? I've got a half
> complete /dev/tap Linux device driver done.

It should change lists, to geda-user. If (when) it turns into a fully
fledged gEDA project, perhaps then it can move back.

So what sort of hardware is your /dev/tap planning to connect to? We
are planning on making this a USB device.  You have access to the
appropriate USB hardware?
steve@icarus.com              But I have promises to keep,
steve@picturel.com            and lines to code before I sleep,