From: chris.ellec@aegisdevices.com [mailto:chris.ellec@aegisdevices.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 4:44 PM
To: geda-user@seul.org
Subject: gEDA-user: Really big component in gschem

Hello,

How do you best handle a large pin count component in gschem ?

I have made components up to 208 pins, they use up half the schematics by
themselves and there is a lot of wasted space. Next I'll be working on a 388
pins BGA component, I would like to get other people's opinion on the best
way
to handle it before I get started.

Thanks,

Chris.