gEDA-user: icarus verilog testsuite for iverilog_vpi

[ Ales here, I'm reposting this since majordomo didn't recognize the
  e-mail as being subscribed to the geda-dev mailinglist. ]

-- Cut here --
From: Jean Kim <jean.kim@cross-network.com>

Hi,

I am new to icarus verilog system. Before I jump into using them, I like
to make sure all setup is correct, so I download ivtest from
sourceforge.org to see all things in good shape.

However, somehow I am getting compilation error for xx.cc files such as
scanmem2:`./scanmem2.vpi' failed to open using dlopen() because:
    ./scanmem2.vpi: undefined symbol: __gxx_personality_v0.

Can anyone explain to me what is missing? Where is __gxx_personality_v0?

Thanks,

jean