Re: gEDA-user: icarus verilog testsuite for iverilog_vpi

jean.kim@cross-network.com said:
> Actually I was more interested in using vpi modules, I will try to
> compile it from source.

There is a hello_vpi example is /usr/share/doc/verilog-0.7 as well.
If this works, then the linking problems are a matter for the gcc 3.2
runtime, and you should have no problems just using that.

However, if you wish to compile it from source, the easiest way to
do that is to get the .src.rpm file and rebuild like so:

   rpm --rebuild verilog-0.7.src.rpm

The output will be a new i386.rpm file compiled on your system,
with your compilers.
steve at picturel.com         and lines to code before I sleep,