Re: gEDA-user: Error in compilation of gschem

That appeared to be it... Thanks

It's working fine now...

Mark

Ales Hvezda wrote:
[snip]
Your message dated: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 13:23:53 EST

I'm trying to compile the 20021103 release of gschem but I'm getting the follo
wing error:

[snip]

../noweb/a_zoom.nw: In function `a_zoom':
../noweb/a_zoom.nw:206: structure has no member named `warp_cursor'
make[4]: *** [a_zoom.o] Error 1
[snip]

	This usually points to an existing installation of gEDA/gaf (mainly
libgeda).  Did you have a previous version installed?   What do the
following commands return:

which libgeda-config
libgeda-config --version
gesym-config --version
locate libgeda.h

	Also, you must install the correct/current version of libgeda
before you can build gschem.  If this is the first time installing
libgeda/gschem, then I am slightly stumped.  Let me know.

								-Ales