Re: gEDA-user: Oops got a null dir_name!

Hi Ezra,

[snip]
>Ahm. I haven't changed or put anything in these directories. I guess
>everything worked until I messed around with a .sch document what I
>really shouldn't have done. I know I'm very stupid. So now the most
>schemes don't open anymore. I wonder or I can delete some temporary
>files or so. Is it possible that I really damaged my setup. The
>libraries perhaps? Do I have to reinstall all the stuff? By the way, I

	What is contained in the files:

gschemrc (in the current directory)

and

/Volumes/Homes/Users/easyb/.gEDA/gschemrc

I'm particularly interested in any "component-library" lines.  Make sure
that each of those directories exist and that you (as the user you run
gschem as) can read the files within.  I'm guessing the problem is
somewhere in these files.  Something to try is to remove them (move them
aside) and try running gschem and then slowly adding back component-library
lines till it breaks again.  If this is the problem and you figure out
what was wrong, please let me know so I can fix the source to be more
informative.

								-Ales

PS. you can also e-mail me privately those files and I'll take a look
at them.