Re: gEDA-user: Oops got a null dir_name!

Well, Happy New Year everybody

What is contained in any local (current
directory) gschemrc or ~/.gEDA/gschemrc?  I'm particularly interested
in any component-library lines.
Ahm. I haven't changed or put anything in these directories. I guess everything worked until I messed around with a .sch document what I really shouldn't have done. I know I'm very stupid. So now the most schemes don't open anymore. I wonder or I can delete some temporary files or so. Is it possible that I really damaged my setup. The libraries perhaps? Do I have to reinstall all the stuff? By the way, I compiled everything from scratch with fink on my G4 Mac.
I'm actually really happy that gschem runs on the Mac. I can finally easily and for free draw schemes on my Mac.
Thanx for the patience
Ezra.

gschem.log atached;