Re: gEDA-user: Simulation with Potentimeter

Thanks for all your replies. John your reply sounds like an interesting
thing to learn more about, but right now I have to admit it is far above
my knowledge. Does anybody here know of good tutorials on spice which
tell a litle more about topics like using models, creating models on his
own, in general the more advanced stuff. There is more and more stuff
using IC's coming up with our future lab tasks at university and I want
to be prepared for that.

Tobias

Sagen Sie nicht, wir haetten Sie nicht gewarnt! http://my-mail.ch/?redirect=9901
Schenken macht Freude! http://my-mail.ch/?redirect=1370