Re: gEDA-user: PCB cvs error /bin/sh: line 1: tgif: command not found

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 03:53:47PM -0500, Bob Paddock wrote:

> > > Can you point me in the right direction to fix it please?
> > > I find no 'tgif' command on my system.
> >
> > thats used to get a postscript file for the docs.
>
> I went ahead and installed tgif, now everything builds.
>
> Alas something is broken.
>
> Each time I install PCB I run the auto-router on the tut1.pcb file
> in the tutorial directory, as a "self test".
>
> Usually it auto-routes the board in in under a minute.
>
> This CVS version has been running for almost an hour.
> I don't expect it is actually going to ever return.

can you file a bug report at sourceforge about this?
It may have something to do with the recent 'hi-res' changes.
I going to be out of touch starting now for at least several
weeks, maybe up to a month, but that way it won't get
forgotten and perhaps harry can find something.

-Dan