Re: gEDA-user: CMOS IC library

Hi Bill,

[snip]
>Is there any chance that the symbol library created by Sribalan
>Santhanam and me could make it onto the gEDA site?  These symbols are

[snip]

>If these do make it in, I'd recommend a name like cmos_ic for the
>library.  Alternatively, the name gnetman makes some sense.  Also, feel
>free to offer either the gnetman code or a link to the
>www.viasic/opensource site.

	I have added the gnetman symbols into 20040111 into the gnetman/
symbol library.  We can rename the library at some point if necessary.
I did not add gnetman to the system-commonrc since some of the symbols
conflict with others (which were also commented out from the commonrc file;
those were verilog, vhdl, and the new asic library).  Once I fix the
component aliasing problem, I'll put them all back.

								-Ales